Hourly rates for unassisted and assisted access to cytometers and cell sorters in effect starting on November 1, 2016:
|Evos FL Auto||$10||$75|
- The hourly fee for semi-assisted cell sorting is equal to the fee for unassisted cell sorting. A setup fee of $17 will be applied to each semi-assisted sort for setting up the instrument, installing the correct sorting device, assistance with setting up the gates and the sorting logic, as well as assistance for checking that the streams are correctly aimed into the collection tubes. Charges at a rate of $50/hour may apply for performing additional tasks (compensation, resetting the instrument after air intake, removing clogs caused by samples that were not filtered immediately prior to loading them, or for addressing other errors in operating the sorter).
- Cell sorting reservations during peak hours (9 AM to 6 PM) must be canceled at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the scheduled appointment in order to avoid a full charge. End users who cannot be sure that their samples will be ready at a specific date and time are encouraged to learn how to operate a sorter of their choice in unassisted mode and schedule the sorts during off peak hours or during weekends. Only fully trained end users are allowed to use sorters in unassisted mode. Reservations on analyzers must be canceled 24 hours in advance in order to avoid a penalty charge.
- Yearly FlowJo licenses are available at a rate of $275/year. Click here to request a FlowJo license
- Rates for custom assays will be provided upon request.
- The fees listed on this page apply to researchers affiliated with CHOP or University of Pennsylvania. Other investigators should contact us for pricing information.