All researchers at University of Pennsylvanya have the option of requesting an access token that allows them to enter the research buildings at CHOP without checking in signing in with security in the lobby.
- Send an email to pennchop [at] mail.med.upenn.edu with complete name, title, and department/program.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- Upon receipt of email confirmation, bring your Penn ID badge to CHOP Main Building (34th Street at Civic Center Boulevard, directly across from PCAM), first floor, suite 1108, during the designated hours listed below to get your picture taken and receive your token.
- Monday, 1:30-2:30pm
- Tuesday, 10-11am and 2-3pm
- Wednesday, 9-10am and 2-3pm
- Thursday, 10-11am and 2-3pm
- Friday, 9-10am
Once registration is completed, Penn researchers will be provided with a "token" that will be affixed to their Penn ID badge. Simply swipe the badge at the turnstiles to enter the CHOP research buildings.